I always have a little notebook (or just use my phone) to write down all my current “cravings”. I did a “wishlist” post back in summer, so I thought it would be fun to do one again – this time it’s my “Fall/Winter” wislisht. Of course, it’s in no way a definite list, since I think all of our wishlists are usually much, much longer..
Visada turiu su savimi nedidukę užrašinę (ar tiesiog naudojuosi telefonu) tam, kad galėčiau užsirašyti visus savo dabartinius “troškimus” :D. Tokį įrašą jau buvau rašiusi vasarą, tad pagalvojau, jog būtų visai smagu tą pakartoti – šį kartą tai jau “Rudens/Žiemos” norų sąrašas. Žinoma, jis nėra visiškai detalus ir aiškus, kadangi realybėje, manau, mūsų visų norų “sąrašai” yra kur kas ilgesni.. Kadangi sąraše net 12 produktų, nenorėdama per daug išsiplėsti, informaciją pateiksiu anglų kalba (bent kol kas). Ateityje galbūt įrašą redaguosiu, tačiau dabar, visi klausimai – laukiami komentarų skiltyje. 🙂
1. The first one is Sigma‘s “Warm Neutrals” palette. Ok, so I know this isn’t a new product, but the shadows look gorgeous. I’ve never tried any of Sigma’s products before, I’ve wanted to try their brushes for the longest time (didn’t even include them here, it would be too obvious), but the more I think of this eyeshadow palette, the more I like it. It has 12 matte and shimmer eyeshadows, a few great transition shades, a couple of deep cranberry and pink-ish hues. Lovely. Costs $39, which isn’t TOO bad for a quality eyeshadow palette, but the main problem for me is that I can’t buy this without it getting stuck in customs. And it also would be pretty hard for me to justify buying another eyeshadow palette, when I already have a few. On the other hand, I don’t have any rose-toned eyeshadows.. Heh, decisions. 😦
2. I LOVE NARS “Velvet Matte” Lip Pencils (I have “Dolce Vita”, review coming soon), which basically explains why I want more. And their “Satin Lip Pencil” in “Biscayne Park” looks so simple, yet beautiful. It’s a little pricey makeup item, as it costs $25 and the pencil needs to be sharpened (so you waste a little bit of product), but I swear I’ll have this one. I always feel so self-conscious, when I wear dark or bright lip colors, so this light pink-guava shade will be perfect for me.
3-4-5. Products from 3 to 5 are all from One Love Organics. I’ve been “stalking” this brand for quite some time, by stalking I mean – reading everything I can about their products. And all of them look so lovely. I have sensitive, combo/oily acne-prone skin that tends to get dry in some areas (quite a combination, right?), so only God knows what kind of products do I need to tame all my skin monsters. But maybe OLO will do the trick? Nonetheless, their “Easy Does It” cleanser for face (body and hair, too!) looks like a great gentle product, that could cleanse my skin without drying it out too much. Because drying your skin out, even if it’s oily, doesn’t work, really. It’ll only make things worse, I know. Also OLO’s “Morning Glory” Complexion Booster and “Brand New Day” Microderma Scrub & Masque look like exactly those type of products, that could help brighten my skin and get rid of all blackheads and dry patches. My skin usually looks dull and “dead”, and I’ve heard some wonders about “Morning Glory”, it looks like a product I would totally like, especially if it’s indeed lightweight. “Brand New Day” is more of a chemical exfoliator (as it contains pineapple enzymes), instead of a physical one, so maybe it would help me get rid of those blackheads, eh? I love exfoliating (Acure Organics’ Brightening Scrub is a current favorite of mine), and while it helps me with my dry/dead skin patches, it doesn’t really do a major job with my blackheads (at least all of them), which is sad. Minus? OLO products are… quite expensive, that’s why I haven’t gone on an online “shopping spree”, but who knows, I might do that later.
6. I didn’t know Acure Organics released a new lip product! It’s their “Lip Lush” in “Date Worthy“. From the internet pictures, it looks like a lovely sheer lip gloss – something I could really enjoy. And it isn’t expensive, a huge bonus. Unfortunately, it’s currently sold out on iherb.com, so I probably won’t be getting this one for quite some time, I guess.
7. Another product by Acure Organics. Do I need to say one more time how much I like their skincare products? Their facial wash, their facial scrub, their argan oil.. Ugh. So much greatness. So it’s really natural that I want more. This time it’s their Rose + Red Tea facial toner meant for combo/oily skin. I’ve heard some great things about this product from Shannon Sullivan’s Youtube videos (here), so I’m hoping this would work on my skin as well, as I usually struggle to find a good toner that would do something to my skin. Usually, it’s just like spraying my face with a scented water – they just don’t do anything for me.
8. Anastasia Beverly Hills “Brow Wiz” in “Medium Brown“. ‘Nuff said. Everyone knows Anastasia’s products and a lot of girls have already tried and love them. Except for me, of course. I haven’t been filling in my eyebrows for the longest time, because.. it looks so hard, lol. I’ve seen so many girls, who literally overdose their eyebrow shadows/pencils, it’s so scary. And I have weird eyebrows – not black, but quite dark, a bit on the thicker side, they’re long, yet I have a couple of spare areas, so I literally have no idea how to deal with them and still look like a human being. I’ve heard some raves about this product (or their Brow Powder Duo, another product I want to try), and I love that it has a fine tip, which could make it easier to fill my sparse areas and make my eyebrows still look natural. A downside is the price ($21 for the Brow Wiz, $23 for the Powder Duo, I think), but maybe it’s worth “investing”?
9. Okay, so this is more of a “wish” by my mom, not by me. She’s a huge fan of Caudalie’s Huile Divine (I liked it too, review is coming soon, I hope), so when I told her that there is a perfume version of the Huile Divine scent, she died a little. In a good way, of course. And now, she definitely wants it. I totally understand why – not only is Huile Divine a great product to use (I use a little bit on my hair, yumm), the scent is simply captivating – florally, a little powdery, too, sooo dreamy and soft. The bad thing is that I can’t find where to buy it – Caudalie doesn’t ship it to my country. It’s also the case with most of the UK online stores, since Royal Mail doesn’t ship perfume outside of the UK. What a bummer. 😦
10-11. Zoya!! Zoya. I’ve tried a couple of their nail polishes (here), and I absolutely loved it. The two colors that I fell in love with, are “Remy” and “Sansa“, both of them are from this years’ Fall/Winter “Ignite” collection. They look soo out of this world – so beautiful.. Just google them and you’ll see for yourself. “Remy” is described as a “brilliant indigo with copper and gold liquid metallic”, while “Sansa” is a “deep eggplant with a gold metallic sparkle”. So appropriate for winter, isn’t it? Also, being a “Game of Thrones” fan, of course I’ll want a bottle of nail polish that is named after one of the characters. A huge downside is that Zoya doesn’t ship outside of the US. Oh..why?
12. While I wasn’t really so enchanted by O.P.I.’s 2014 Christmas Collection (Gwen Stefani one), I honestly can’t find a nail polish collection that would be more appropriate for Christmas, than the “Coca-Cola” one. I bet you’re like “WHAT?”, but it’s true. Every single color of that collection is so classic and even retro-looking. They’ve got a classic “Coca-Cola Red“, a few deeper colors, and a few lighter ones, as well as a light nude polish. But… I’m not sure my country’s nail polish retailer has this collection, so if I don’t find this one – I’ll probably go with the Gwen Stefani one, it’s pretty, too, just nothing too spectacular, you know.
And… that’s it! I hope you enjoyed reading it, have a wonderful day! ❤
If you have any sort of a “wishlist” of your own – feel free to post it in the comment section down below!